Gracegirl

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dumb Rhyme Time

It has been too long since I last posted. I apologize. I have many things to post, however, and hope to post some of them in the short future. I have a few minutes until I get picked up for babysitting, so I'll just leave you with a couple of quotes from this morning. This won't be a deep post, just one that I thought you might enjoy.

Tim was humming and saying things at random, and I heard the following words come out of his mouth regarding his views on marriage: "I don't mind if I get hitched rich."

When I wanted what we call "blogging rights" to post his quote, he was being obstinate, and I said "You're a blog hog!"

I think our family might have a future as a bunch of cheesy greeting card writers.

UPDATE: (as of 8/1/06)

Mom filled me in on what Tim had said in context (sometimes his mumblings and bumblings are hard to discern):

He was singing a Tim-composed song to the tune of Jingle Bells or something. And he sang:

I don't care if I get rich,
I just care if I hitch rich

(In other words, he wants to marry a rich girl and bum off of her. What a naughty boy!) Seriously, though, he could be a trophy-husband poet or something, right? Such a life aspiration.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home