Gracegirl

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ooooh, Green Squirrel Shirts!

Pastor Sean just blogged this type of thing, so I'm following the trendsetter. Here's what came up when God's Girl gmailed me about Gilead. (I just verbed "gmail"! There you go, Pastor Sean... and, yes, I know I just verbed "verb."):

$1200/Hr Jobs?Apply Now And Make Up To $300 In the Next 15 Minutes!
MaximumPayJobs.com
Funny Cartoon-Like ShirtsGreen Squirrel is well known for unique, funny, & very-wearable t's
www.greensquirrelshirts.com
Free RingtonesGet All Your Favorite Songs Available Now On Your Cell For Free
www.blinko.com
more sponsored links »
Related Pages
INSANE ANIMALS: Stupid.comUnique, unusual, goofy and just plain wacky gift ideas like INSANE ...
www.stupid.com
Andy's Page Of Funny StuffSome of the most humorous stuff on the web. Long lists of jokes ...
members.tripod.com
more related pages »

I'm not sure where in the email she mentioned anything about green squirrel shirts. I never knew anyone was well known for making those. Now I'm more informed... all thanks to Gmail.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/09/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger SKH said…

    Oh, absolutely teriffic post. I didn't even know I was setting a trend, but I like it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home