Gracegirl

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

An Awesome Reminder

Hey, all! This link is one I stumbled upon awhile back, but that I remember every time I try to imagine what war is like. I really hope that you'll follow this link. This is one of the coolest, most moving things I've seen on the web. I love the hymn that brought this man through, and I have to say, it's a total challenge to me. Am I using things to remind me of God throughout my day? A song that will direct my mind to Him, a verse tucked in some pocket, packing the Bible to go with me in case I have a spare minute to read? All those things will make a day so much more focused on Him, and I need to make more of an effort of that--loving Him in the little things. Anyway, enjoy the link. It's an incredible story. Oh, and by the way, remember to have your volume on. The picture of the little girls reuniting with their dad is awesome, so you may want to look for it.

http://ecards.emicmg.com/soldierStory/relaunch.html#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home