Gracegirl

Saturday, June 21, 2008

"And me in my bare feet." "I like you in your bare feet!" "Well, it puts a woman at a disadvantage..."

The old version of The Parent Trap--the one with Haley Mills and Maureen O'Hara--is on tonight, and it's gotten to one of my favorite scenes. It's toward the end where the father & mother are falling in love again. I remember watching it once with Mom. She surprised me by saying, "You know, I think this has to be one of the most romantic scenes in movie history." I had to agree with her though. It's so sweet and so terribly romantic.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/27/2008 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Katie for your comment on my blog ;) at first I didn't know who it was, but then I checked your website section on facebook and realized it was you!

     
  • At 7/08/2008 3:35 PM, Blogger The Resident Writer said…

    We should have another tea-date. I made some honey-sweetened loose leaf white peach tea. Wish you were here to enjoy a tall glass with me on our nice patio.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home