Gracegirl

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm the Next Bryant Gumbel

As my Dad watched the Apple Cup Halftime Report today, I began to think I could make it as a sports commentator. Although I don't exactly qualify as a football expert, I think I could do what I saw these guys do. (And oddly enough, men across the nation sit and listen to these athletically-minded gurus.) For example,

"Do you think Washington has enough defense for the second half of this game?"

"They'll have to have it! The Apple Cup is the biggest game of the year for them!"

What poetry! What insight! As overwhelming as that may be, I really think I could've come up with it. Give me a big, fat paycheck, FSN.

Oh, I almost forgot the most important part: Go Dawgs!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/21/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Leila said…

    YAY Huskies! I think you could be a sports commentator - just get really excited and coin bizarre phrases...I mean, you don't even need to speak English well - at all. You already have a huge advantage!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home