Gracegirl

Monday, November 06, 2006

Your Ignoramus Is Showing...

Today we were at the store and Tim found out that goat cheese cost more than regular cheese. He asked why, and we told him that less goats are farmed commercially than cows. He then proceeded to ask "Are goats extinct?" I laughed and reminded him that if they were extinct, there wouldn't be any goat cheese to discuss.

His next line is priceless and must be read aloud to be fully enjoyed.



He said, "No, I didn't mean really extinct, I mean are they extinc-ing?"

1 Comments:

  • At 11/13/2006 1:22 PM, Blogger The Resident Writer said…

    A confession: I was driving to the doctor's with my husband the other day, and he thought it would be a good idea to go and vote while we were out. But he thought we needed our little voter guide books. I meant to tell him, "No, you just need your driver's licence for ID." What came out was, "No, you just need your licence plate."
    At least your brother has can be excused because of his youth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home