Gracegirl

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Decisions, Decisions...

I wanted to update a little on what's going on with my life, because there have been more than a few things going on lately.

Yesterday I turned in two applications for summer jobs. We've been preparing little by little for my graduation (coming up soon!), and it's amazing all the details that require attention. I've been trying hard to wind up all my studies, and it's going pretty well. I'm enjoying them a bit more than I was, although there's also that little neon sign in the back of my mind flashing the message, "Almost Done!" which gets a little distracting at times.

And I'm pretty sure that I'm going to stay home this coming school year and get my pre-reqs done at community college, work, and take some CLEP tests. Then I would like to go to Masters. I just think it would be wisest to take the first year easy.

So there you have it, a run down on a few of the many decisions and changes going on in my life. Have you ever felt that you have to decide your whole life NOW?

2 Comments:

  • At 5/18/2006 5:18 PM, Blogger Leila said…

    I know what it's like to feel like *all* your decisions have to be made NOW. But God knows and has planned amazing things for you - trust that He's in charge, and He's working it all out. You never know what tomorrow may bring, right?

     
  • At 5/18/2006 11:36 PM, Blogger Kate Alesso said…

    Leila--

    Thank you for the encouragement! I am thankful to know that others have dealt with the same life-changes and lived through it well! It's always a blessing. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what He does have planned, because in many ways, I have no clue or plan--just a lot of possibilities! :) He is indeed in charge, and that is wonderful!

    Shane--

    You know what's funny? Lately things have been really good however crazy. I am enjoying the process much more than I was at the beginning, and I am sure it started improving partially because of the "prayers of a righteous man" (or woman in your case!). I thank you so much for your prayers. We all need each other, don't we? I miss seeing you and can't wait until God gives the next opportunity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home