Gracegirl

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saturday Night Life

Well, I thought I wasn't a sleepwalker. Now I'm not too sure.

Early this morning, I realized I had to get to church. I looked at my clock and thought "Ah! I need to get ready!" I still had to pick out my clothes, so I went to my closet, and chose from a few different outfits. I realized that the outfit I desired would need a shirt to go with it, so I got that out of my drawer. But these both needed ironing, so I headed down the hall to the ironing board and plugged in the iron. I looked in mom & dad's room, and they were fast asleep. I thought that was a little weird, but hey, it was Sunday morning. We'd all gotten to bed late. So once the iron was warm, I started ironing my shirt sleeve, when my mom sat up and said, "Katie, what in the world are you doing?" She was greeted with the genius reply: "Ironing." And I was awakened from my foggy state by her next words: "At 3:30 in the morning?"

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home