Gracegirl

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Hey, my brother can be so sweet. He just handed me a bouquet of yard flowers, in which was parsely as sort of a baby's-breath-type of filler. He's pretty cute. Seven is a very funny age.

Dude, he just came back in and said, "I just saw the King Bee! It's huge!" Mom said "There's no such thing as a King Bee." He goes, "Yes there is. I saw it! Come look!"
I went to look, and it was a fat bumble bee. I said, "Man, that's just a bumble bee. What makes that the King Bee?" He says, "Well, I've never seen it before. Mom, come look!" And she walks out the door saying, "Maybe it's the President Bee."

Now he put something in his mouth from the window sill. That grossed my mom out, wondering what in the world it could have been. Then he pulled out a mint container from behind the curtain and smirked. This has all happened within a half an hour.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home