Gracegirl

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So Tired, Tired of Working, Tired of Working.....

Well, it is shamefully late at night, and I've been shamefully late at posting anything since camp. I do hope to get a recap post finished, but I'm too tired to think about that right now.

I just wanted to give a post to say I'm alive, basically. I've been working a ton, it seems. Friday I worked 8 hours, finishing at 12:15, and then had to be in at 11:30 the next morning, and worked 9 hours that day. Suffice it to say, I'm not feeling too diligent at the moment. Although the financial rewards are appreciated, the flesh is weak.

Speaking of flesh vs. spirit, please be praying for my coworkers. I don't think I'd be best to go into detail, but one of the girls spoke with a few of us believers tonight about salvation. She seems like God might be drawing her, but she keeps getting bogged down, thinking that Christ is about rules. I prayed with her at the end of the night, but I think I might write her a note, just to say a few things and try to encourage her. Anyway, it was very exciting tonight to speak with her, and very exciting to find out that two of my coworkers are believers. There are some others, but before tonight, I didn't know about these two. So I was very encouraged.

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately, and I'd like to post about so many of them. But right now, I can't remember much of anything that I meant to post about. So I'll leave that for another time when my brain is working, and my body isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home