Gracegirl

Friday, May 25, 2007

Sap in the Woods

Tomorrow (or technically, today) I will embark on the previously mentioned beloved annual camping trip. I am very excited about this, as I only really get to go camping once a year. My parents don't make for very happy campers. So I get to join a very kind family from JH (no, not Jr. High--Joint Heirs) who invites me every year. I believe this will be my third year (?) with them. They generously provide everything from food to tent--even an air mattress. I am amazed at their sweet away-from-home hospitality every year. A different family gives me a ride to and from there every year, which also blesses me incredibly. Lots of fun conversation and laughter is to be had during this weekend. Everybody loves to play games late into the night. Well, everybody but the party poopers, that is.

So, for those of you who may have some time this Saturday and want to drive over just to visit some happy campers for the day, you'd be more than welcome. But if you can't make it, I hope to have lots of fun tales and photos to share when I make my return from the great outdoors.

And, yes, I am bringing my snowpants.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/25/2007 7:34 AM, Blogger Tony Kevin said…

    woah. you have people from the moon reading your blog.... creeeeepy....


    Anyway, I hope you have fun Katie! Snow pants sound like a... good... idea.... ?

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home