Gracegirl

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Difficulty

I'm going through a hard time right now. Normally, I am very happy. God has given me a fairly content and joyful heart. I'm hardly ever sad or emotional, but due to a couple of things lately, I feel like someone has died. It's that bad. Yesterday, on the way to work, I started crying. It all comes in waves. Sometimes I can manage, other times, I just can't. But God is good, and even though I'm broken, He's holding me and will direct my path.

I know this is really vague, but would you please pray for all people involved?

4 Comments:

  • At 6/26/2007 3:07 PM, Blogger clyde said…

    absolutely

     
  • At 6/26/2007 10:43 PM, Blogger Tony Kevin said…

    of course Katie!

     
  • At 6/27/2007 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. Roamans 5:3

    Katie, It has been my experiance that the Lord uses these stroms in my life to strengthen me and to draw me closer to him. Take comfort that he has a plan for what is happening right now and it is way bigger than any of us can imagine. Change can sometimes be hard... kind of like growing pains. It is simply just your turn. You are alway's in my prayers!! And Iam here and full of hugs anytime!

     
  • At 6/29/2007 4:11 PM, Blogger The Resident Writer said…

    I will pray for you. If things go as planned, I can give you a big hug, and make you a nice cup of tea in August.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home