Gracegirl

Friday, February 09, 2007

So Many Feelings!

Editor's note: I wrote this on Friday, but didn't get around to posting it. Carry on...

I just got out of Nutrition class, where we watched "SuperSize Me." All I have to say is that I don't ever want to get addicted to BigMacs like the guy that was interviewed who'd had more than 700 in one year. That's just nasty. I almost felt like those frivolous lawsuits against McDonalds might be justified. But that was just the easily-swayed movie-watcher in me. Normally I'm not like that. I think the statistics got to me.

So I got out of class and was thinking about how I'm working at Red Robin, home of the Gourmet Burger, Freckled Lemonade, and Monster Shake, and how I feel about McDonalds. I had a hard time reconciling it except for the "personal responsibility" argument--that people are responsible for what they put into their mouths.

Then I called home. Dad immediately informed me that he got a job offer (praise God!) from... drumroll, please....




Coca-Cola.

I feel fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home